So far they're five Survivor Books I got a summary on 3 of them..
Caution!! Spoiler Alert!!!! There may be some spoilers in the summary!
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
- The plot includes Lucky, a sheltie-retriever and Lone Dog, who must help his littermate Bella and her half-pack of Leashed Dogs to survive on their own after The Big Growl, an earthquake, strikes! Results in the town are driving The Leashed Dog's owners away without their pets. Can they survive on their own?
- In the aftermath of the Big Growl, Bella and her friends have finally settled in the forest where there is plenty of clean water and prey. But a fierce pack of Wild Dogs has laid claim to the lands, and their menacing Alpha will stop at nothing to ensure it is his alone.
- Lucky has taught the Leashed Dogs much about survival since they lost their Owner's, and they refuse to back down. Bella hatches an intricate plan to force the enemy pack away - a plan that centers around Lucky's sly and cunning intelligence.
- Though he still feels the pull of a Lone Dog life, Lucky agrees to help, knowing he can't leave his friends until they are safe. Now, Lucky will be tested in more ways than one - and his actions will threaten the survival of both packs.
- After a violent enemy attack threatened both the Wild and Leashed pack Lucky knows that the dogs' only hope for survival is to unite. The Wild Pack's ruthless Alpha reluctantly agrees to let Bella and the Leashed Dogs join them—but after learning of Lucky's role as a spy, Alpha casts him out of the Pack and orders him to never return. Lucky tries to be happy to have his freedom again, but the forest and ruined city are treacherous for a Lone Dog. For the first time since the Big Growl, Lucky is desperate to have other dogs by his side. But it might be too late. . . .